What's in the Report?
Law firms have known about the support service attrition time bomb for years, but resignations have risen even more dramatically over the last 12 months. With pressure on profitability growing, are current support models jeopardizing performance? As support staff skills gaps continue to evolve, law firms must understand the impact of this change and strive towards a truly effective support service model that meets the needs of both lawyers and clients.
In this report, we share data gathered from 836 senior Operations, HR, Support Staff Management and Practice Group Leader roles, from firms of 50+ lawyers in North America and the UK. Topics include:
- Support Staff Embracing Hybrid working
- Pressure on Support Staff Recruitment
- Evolving Support Staff Structures
- Efficient and Cost-Effective Task Delegation
- Optimizing Task Management with Data and Systems
Download the full report above, or preview the findings in the infographic below.