What's in the report?
Over the past 18 months, law firms have shown impressive resilience and adaptability. Lawyers and support staff transitioned to remote working, and firms overcame significant challenges to maintain client service. As the world transitions back to a post pandemic operating model, it’s important to understand hybrid working and how it is (and will) affect the entire business.
In this report, we share data gathered from 914 legal management professionals, from firms of 50+ lawyers in the UK, North America and APAC. Topics include:
- The impact of the pandemic on staffing numbers, work allocation and billable time
- Flexible working patterns and the potential challenges and opportunities of hybrid working
- Support team reorganization and centralization plans
- Support staff retirement and attrition
- Law firm access to workflow data and systems
Download the full report above, or preview the findings in the infographic below.