In May BigHand gathered a total of 825 law firm leaders, operations teams, and support services managers from firms of 50+ lawyers in North America and the UK to better understand the different challenges faced by law firms in a cost-driven market and the steps they are taking to optimize internal efficiency and talent.
Here you can find the entire survey findings! Download your copy to get the full picture of how law firms are tackling workflow management during an economic crisis.Gain a 360-degree view into:
- Changes in legal clients, demand and how firms are responding
- Recruitment, retention, reductions and retirement of support teams
- Hybrid working/return to office requirements, obstacles and strategies
- Support staff structures – current and future plans
- People, process and technology for support