- Workflows and escalation configuration
- Speech Recognition Voice Profile discussion
- Mapping work types to workflows
- Licensing a new user.- Departments, templates and users overview
- BigHand Excel and BigHand Analytics overview.
- How to run reports.
- What report is best?
- Pivot table options.
- Improving your legal communication skills.
- Managing your time more efficiently.
- Dictation essentials.
- Overview of BigHand Dictation module.
- Introduction to the product.
- Submitting a task using the BigHand Now Desktop Assistant.
- Submitting a task using the BigHand Hub Client.
- Adding attachments and completing the form linked to a task.
- Departments, templates and users overview
- Managing users – AD/non AD.
- Understanding workflows, priorities and work types.
- Configuring hardware devices.
- Recovering a completed dictation after 7 days.
- Customer Portal access.
To ensure you're getting the most from your BigHand software, we're offering existing clients a selection of online remote refresher sessions, included as part of your Annual Maintenance Support (AMS) package.
These sessions have been designed specifically around the different users in your organisation for the BigHand products you're currently using*, and include hints and tips on everything from getting started to getting to grips with some of the newer features.
Each session will be hosted by a BigHand Product Specialist and includes practical solutions to help make working life that bit easier. It is an ideal opportunity for you to refresh your own product knowledge and pick up some helpful tips along the way.
If you would like further information about any of our product offering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.