What's in the Report?
With indications that legal work is slowing down and costs increasing, what is the outlook for profitability in 2022? Following The Legal Cash Flow Report in 2021 and the Cash Flow and Profitability Survey in 2020, this report looks closely at firms’ strategies for improving working capital and reducing profit leakage. How much progress have firms made in the drive towards a commercial operation over the last three years? From profit responsibility to incentives, tools to education, how are firms placed to maintain / drive growth over the tricky months ahead?
- Working Capital in a Fast-Changing Economy
- Identifying and Addressing the Sources of Profit Leakage
- Empowering People to Achieve a Commercial Culture
- Investing in Technology to Embed Commercial Business Model
- Conclusion and Recommendations
Download the full report above, or preview the findings in the infographic below.