Advanced Profiling helps administrators promote best practice guidelines and assists users in profiling voice files. Administrators can configure fields that will automatically populate the title of voice files and also select any mandatory fields. Users are prompted to add or view profiling information and can decide whether to retain the information when creating their next voice file. Authors creating multiple voice files for the same client can profile those voice files by entering the information only once. Users also have the ability to select from a list of most recently used clients or matters, or data imported from a third party system.
• Easily and accurately profile voice files
• Users can simply select from most recently used or imported data
• Retain profile information when creating multiple voice files
• Indicate when a physical file is required for transcription or completion of the task
• Configurable profiling to promote best practice guidelines
• Modify and automatically deploy to client machines
• Quick set up in BigHand System Administration